COVID-19 Safety Update #6
According to the Covid regulations for NRW, we are not required to ask for proof of 3G when having church services, but we must follow these guidelines:
- Please sign up on our web page or App to book a seat for you (and each of your family members). You will receive an email confirmation.
- You will be assigned to a specific seat number (for people who do not belong in the same household, seating will be at least 1.5 meters apart).
- IBCD is required to keep a record of your contact details and the seating plan for 1 month after your visit.
- Medical masks (FFP2, KN95, surgical) must be worn at all times in the IBCD building.
- We allow congregational singing again during the worship time. Medical masks (FFP2, KN95, surgical) must be worn during singing.
- We offer several Kid’s and Youth classes during the 11:15 AM service. Please sign up your child for one of the spots in the groups. All school age children are required to always wear masks while inside the building.
- We also have our nursery open for children age 0-3 in the 11:15 AM service. Please sign up your child for one of the 5 spots online as well.
- If you bring kids to the 9:30 AM service or do not have a reserved spot in the 11:15 AM Kid’s program, you will need to keep them with you for the entire duration of the service.
- There will be fellowship outside after each service where we offer coffee, cookies and cold drinks. We ask you to keep distance as good as possible also outside.
- All who are assigned to a given Sunday should be at church at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the service to ensure an organized seating process. Ones the service has started, you can find your seat number on a list at the welcome table as you walk in.
- Windows and doors will be kept open for the duration of the service. So, bring a sweater along if you might need one.
- Outside seating is available during the spring and summer month.
- If your plans change after you signed up to visit IBCD, please cancel your registration so we can plan your seat for someone else.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and do not come to the service – please cancel your registration.
- If you are diagnosed with Covid-19 after visiting IBCD, please inform us immediately via email to email@example.com
By signing up to visit our worship services, you are also agreeing to follow the above-listed guidelines when you attend.
We understand that these measures impact how we worship together, but they also provide an opportunity to love our neighbors as ourselves. It is our hope that we will soon be able to lift these restrictions and ask for your understanding and observance in the meantime.