Covid-19 Sunday Service Guideline
Sign Up for Sunday Worship on-site
We have processes and guidelines in place to make it possible to have Sunday Worship Services with some of you present.
We understand that choosing to come or not not to come to church during the Covid pandemic times is a very personal decision. Some may wish to, while others may not for varied reasons – and this is ok. We do not consider this as a measure of faith. The Sunday Service live stream on the IBCD YouTube channel will continue to be available each Sunday at 9:30 am.
Starting on May 9th 2021, we will have two worship services at IBCD. The main reason for this decision is, that we have more sign ups than space available in one service. The new service times are 9:30 am (with livestream) and 11:15 am.
We as a church know that it is a privilege to still meet and worship and hear God’s Word together, while most other places are closed. The current rules regarding churches can be found here. We want to make sure that you are aware of the following measures, that are in place to prevent the spread of the virus at our church:
- Please sign up on our Webpage in order to book a seat for you (and each of your family members). You will receive an email confirmation if there are still seats available for the service for which you requested your attendance.
- You will be assigned to a specific seat number and IBCD is required to keep a record of your contact details and the seating plan for 1 month after your visit.
- Medical masks (FFP2, KN95, surgical) must be worn at all times while on IBCD premises. There will be no congregational singing during the worship time. The worship team will still lead in music worship, but all are asked to participate meditatively.
- Disinfectants will be provided at several points on premises. Use liberally.
- Only one person can use the restrooms at a given time.
All restrooms on-premises will be made accessible for use.
- If you have children, you will need to keep them with you for the entire duration of the service.
There will be no Sunday school or child-minders available.
- There will be no fellowship time at the church premises after the service is over.
- All who are signed up for a given Sunday Worship Service should be at church at least 15 minutes before the starting time to ensure an organized seating process.
- Windows and doors will be kept open for the duration of the service.
So bring a sweater along if you might need one.
- Outside seating is available during the spring and summer month. Please rquest outside seating in the comments while signing up so we can plan accordingly.
- If your plans change after you signed up to visit IBCD, please send an email to email@example.com so we can plan your seat for another visitor.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and do not come to the worship service.
- If you are diagnosed with Covid-19 after visiting IBCD, please inform us immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday Service Signup
You need to fill in the attendance form once for EACH adult who intends to attend (it can be filled multiple times). Yes, this means even if you are married, you need to fill it in twice. The contact details of the person coming need to be provided. If you put in your details twice, that still just counts as one.
For children and minors (under 18 years of age), there is a space in the form to enter the number you are bringing along but no further details are required.
By signing up, you are also agreeing to follow the above-listed guidelines when you attend.
We will continue to evaluate these measures as time goes on and we receive more guidance from the authorities. We will keep you informed of any changes.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Your IBCD Leadership Team