Youth Minister Job Opening
Minister to the youth of the church
- Confessed believer in Christ
- Member of IBCD.
- Preferably trained through Bible College or Seminary for youth ministry.
- Heart for Kids
Appointed at IBCD Business Meeting after recommended by the Elders.
Length of Term
Negotiable after a six month internship
- Be the first point of contact regarding the youth ministry at IBCD.
- Plan and submit a budget for the ministry yearly.
- Plan and organize separate Junior High Youth and Senior High youth group time.
- Plan and organize extra events.
- Share the Gospel.
- Meet with Pastor once a week to communicate about the youth ministry.
- Communicate with parents regarding the youth ministry. (Meeting times, events, bi-yearly parent Q and A meetings.)