The city of Düsseldorf has been declared a high-risk area for Coronavirus due to an incidence of more than 50 new cases per 100.000 people. Until cases drop below this threshold, these are the updated regulations at IBCD:
- No fellowship time after the service, people are to leave the premises immediately after the service
- Masks are required to be worn by everybody during the singing time of the worship service
- Building premises will no longer be rented out for private parties
- Kid’s Quest will be suspended for the 6-11 year olds, kids must sit with their parents during the service
- Childcare for 1-5 year olds will be provided with a very limited number of spots
These are temporary measures which allow us to continue providing in-person services safely. They are effective immediately and will stay in place until Düsseldorf is no longer a high risk area.
Please remember to dress warmly when attending the Sunday services as all doors and windows will be left open for proper ventilation.