As announced previously, we are implementing processes to make it possible to have Sunday Worship Services with some of you present again. The plan is to have people at the worship services on a rotating basis over the coming weeks. This means you will need to sign up to indicate your interest and then a Sunday will be assigned to you when you can attend.
We understand that choosing to come or not is a very personal decision. Some may wish to, while others may not for varied reasons – and this is ok. We do not consider this as a measure of faith. The Sunday Service live stream on the IBCD YouTube channel will continue to be available for the foreseeable future.
Guidelines for Worship Services
Following the guidelines and recommendations of the authorities, we are implementing the following measures to prevent the spread of the virus at our church:
- All those who indicate interest to attend will be assigned a Sunday on a rotating basis.
- UPDATE 07/07/2020: Masks will be required to be worn by all attendees all the time except during the sermon and announcements. Every attendee has to bring their own mask.
- Disinfectants will be provided at several points on premises. Use liberally.
- Only one person can use the restrooms at a given time.
All restrooms on-premises will be made accessible for use.
- If you have kids, you will need to keep them with you for the entire duration of the service.
There will be no Sunday school or child-minders available.
- There will be no fellowship time at the church premises after the service is over.
- All who are assigned to a given Sunday should be at church BEFORE 10 am on Sunday morning
to ensure that there is adequate time for everyone to be processed before the service (and the live stream production) begins at 10:15H.
- Windows and doors will be kept open for the duration of the service.
So bring a sweater along if you might need one.
- Contact information of all present will be collected in case this is required later by the authorities
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home and do not come to the service.
The first step in making this possible is signing up to indicate your interest to come to the service.
Please note that by signing-up, you only indicate your interest to attend. This does not mean you can immediately start going to IBCD on Sundays. A separate email will be sent to you stating confirming your participation for each Sunday. Please do not come to church on a Sunday you did not register for, as there will be no seat for you and you would have to go back home.
UPDATE 22/08/2020: In order signup to attend our church service for different Sundays, please visit this link: https://www.ibcd.de/sunday-service-signup
You need to sign up for each Sunday you wish to attend. By signing up, you are also agreeing to follow the above-listed guidelines when you attend.
We will continue to evaluate these measures as time goes on and we receive more guidance from the authorities. We will keep you informed of any changes.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Your IBCD Leadership Team